Everyone has their places that they have to go to when they come back home. So we wanted to know where the “go-to’s” are for Hawaii’s well known people. We had a chance to ask Sebastian Valdes, Manager at Fitted Hawaii, the top 5 places he’s excited to visit most when he comes back to Hawaii. Here’s where he goes.
1. Helena’s Hawaiian Food: That long flight to the islands mixed with nasty flight meals is the main reason why Helena’s is always on the top of my list to go eat once I touch down. Their pipikaula short ribs, fried butterfish collar, squid luau, actually everything on their menu is hitters. Cannot go wrong. I might have to go there now! Lol.
2. Kaiser’s (Behind the Hilton Hawaiian Village): Though I am not a very big beach go-er per say, I enjoy the scene every once and a while. Kaiser’s is a dope spot to drink some cold Coors Light and watch the waves or the sunset.
3. V-Lounge: Dope little bar where everyone knows your name! Haha. They have the best pizza in town, made in a kiawe wood oven with fresh local ingredients. They open at 5pm for dinner and is open til 4am. But don’t get there too late because the pizza usually sells/runs out. I recommend the Prima.
4. Get Right Wednesdays at Manifest: A weekly party every Wednesday night. Always a good crowd, good music, and a great venue/bar. It’s pretty much like one big cracking house party! XXVII.
5. FITTED: Most original concepts/designs on shirts and New Era Hats. Teaches culture through fashion and just an overall refreshing boutique. Kind of biased but you know I had to plug us!
Next time you’re in Hawaii, make sure to stop by Fitted Hawaii or follow him online at the following links: